Industrial Power Engineering And Applications Handbook (ISBN 0- 7506- 7351- 6) is the original version of the Electrical Engineering Handbook that was first published by Elsevier Science, USA under the flagship of Newnes Power Engineering Series, UK (through Butterworth Heinemann, UK).This is adjudged to be a unique and rare Handbook of its kind. Elsevier Sciece themselves have remarked for this book as 'Never before has so much ground being covered in a single volume reference resource. This book is sure to be great value to students, technicians and practising engineers as well as equipment designers and manufacturers, and should become their one-stop for all information needs in this subject area. Newnes Elsevier Science: web: www.bh.com'.
Electrical Power Engineering Reference & Applications Handbook (ISBN 81- 901642- 5- 2) is the thoroughly revised and upgraded edition of 'Industrial Power Engineering And Applications Handbook' (ISBN 0- 7506 -7351- 6) and contains atleast 35-40% more material than before. Special thrust is provided on
Energy Conservation, Environment & Space Saving
ISBN : 81-901642-5-2
Click here to buy Hard Copy of the book now!
The Book is also available on Various online stores
Speciality of the book
The book takes account of all technological advances, product development and new
practices adopted worldwide in areas of energy saving, space saving, environment
and restrictions on use of hazardous substances (RoHS). Some such areas discussed
in the book are:
- Energy efficient motors (EEM).
- Soft starters and energy feedback through static drives.
- Energy efficient and space saver belt drives.
- Fluid couplings for soft starting and energy saving.
- Power cables, busbars and gas or fluid pipelines.
- Air insulated and gas insulated switchgears (GIS) and general guidelines to save
energy where possible.
- Compact and sandwich low loss busbar systems.
- Retrofitting of old installations, equipment and devices with energy efficient and
space saving equipment and devices.
Who should refer this book?
Also, Please refer "Referred by" section to know
who all have referred this book.
- Professionals and practicing engineers associated with design, engineering, production,
quality assurance, protection and testing.
- Project engineering, project design and project implementation.
- Selection, installation and maintenance of electrical machines.
- For In-house training programmes for industries, power generating, transmission
and distribution organizations.
- Search online - ebook electrical engineering,ebook power engineering,electrical power engineering book,download free electrical engineering ebook,books electrical power
- For theory and performance, application, protection and testing of electrical machines.
- It bridges the gap between the theory of the classroom and practice in the field.
- Extremely useful for Electrical Engineering Students:Graduation Level / Post Graduation
Level / Research Scholars
About the Author
K. C. Agrawal, an electrical engineer and senior member of IEEE, USA, has had more
than 33 years experience in different capacities. See Also...
POST YOUR REVIEWS
- Newnes Elsevier Science: Never before has so much ground being covered in
a single volume reference resource.
- Triolite Electrical Industries Pvt. Ltd.: The handbook is an asset for enhancing
knowledge of our engineers.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd.: This book is best book I have
seen in Electrical Engineering. Though I have many books...
BHEL: I found the book really very useful and comprehensive for young and
practising engineers. It is amply evident...
Magazine Electrical & Electronics Magazine p72, June 2004 edition.: This
book is a single source of all information needs in the subject of power engineering.
It aims at bringing...
- Larsen & Tubro
- Siemens India Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- Heavy Engineering Corp., Ranchi
- Power Grid Corporation
- Tehri Hydro Development Corp.
- Central Electricity Regulatory Co.
- Central Electricity Authority
Ports & Shipyards
Chemicals & Fertilizers
engineering Colleges & Libraries
- Institute of Technology
- Institute of Engineers
- IIT, Delhi
- IIt, Roorkee
- Bajaj Hindustan Sugar & Inds.
Refineries & Petro-Chemicals
- Indian Oil Corporation
- Sri Ganga Ram Hospitals
- Leelawati Hospitals
- Integral Coach Factories
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
- Hindustan National Glass Works
- Airport Authority of India
- Tata Sponge Iron Ltd.
- Relaince Industrie Ltd.
- Certification Engineers International
Water Treatment Plants
Sewage Disposal Plants
- Hindustan Aeronautics
- Kirloskar Oil Engines
Knowledge Books Inc., D-136, Sector 36, Noida - 201301, India
electrical engineering book, book on
industrial application of electrical engineering concepts